Saturday, September 5, 2009

Camping????



It's Labor Day weekend and we are camping. 'Camping?' you say but you are adding to your blog. I know. Crazy. This is not the way I grew up camping but I love it. We are at the Sand Dunes near Bruneau, Idaho. I am sitting in an air-conditioned motorhome watching the BYU-Oklahoma game and adding to my blog on Uncle Ed's computer. Ed & Rick spent the morning setting up the Direct TV dish so we could watch the game this evening.
Also, this is one of two state parks in Idaho that has free wifi for computers. How fun. We have all enjoyed checking our email and surfing the Internet.
Happy Camping.


2 comments:

The Henriksons said...

Sounds like a fun way to camp!! I am at your house looking at your blog!! And watching same game!! Look forward to seeing you on Monday!! Thanks for the loan of your house!! Millie

Ariane said...

Free wifi, but apparently no cell phone service. We tried to call you this evening but no answer. I guess we'll talk Tuesday. Enjoying "camping!"