Friday, July 9, 2010

All the Blogs you Missed

I got up and got ready to go to the temple. As we drove up the road to ward the temple, I realized I had forgotten to take my recommend. We are so lucky to have it so close, that Rick and I decided to catch the 11:30 session instead, so I thought I would get this blog done.

I have had so many ideas for blogs, but haven't taken the time to actually blog. Here are some you missed.

  • Justin's 30th Birthday Wingding!


  • Spring Break--A trip to Nevada to bring Ari and Brody home for a week visit. (This included a stop in Salt Lake City to visit with Scott, Lyric, & Gregory)

  • A Thai Recipe using Hamburger!! Delicious!

  • Idaho Capitol Building!! aka The Castle--a visit with Justin, Becky, and Audrey and a tour of the capitol to prepare myself for our 4th grade field trip to Boise.

  • Schools out for Summer

  • Cleaning like crazy to prepare for the summer activities

  • A Greyhound ride to Las Vegas

  • Bringing Derek, Ari, and Brody to Idaho (Derek got a job in Twin Falls. They will be living with us until they decide what to do)

  • Gregory Visits for a week!! (this picture shows how Gregory can eat with his toes)
  • The LDS Missionaries move into the Basement

  • Williard Reunion at Newport Beach

  • Finally Warm weather, Maybe summer can start.

If you are interested in one of these blogs, let me know. I can try to catch you up. In the meantime, summer is finally here, things have settled down (as well as they could with a house full of people) and Summer vacation is here.

I think I had better head to the temple.

3 comments:

The Henriksons said...

So, if the missionaries are living in your basement, and Ari and family are living there, do you have room for Rob and I on our way to Education Week?

MaudieV said...

Yes, MIllie we will. If you will let us know when, we will have the motorhome here for Rick and I (I love that bed!!) and let you sleep in our room. We also have an airbed that can be put up in a room. We love the company.

The Henriksons said...

We will be there August 15, a Sunday! Thanks!! We love being your company!