Sunday, September 19, 2010

Fun At Grandma's

This summer has been such a wonderful summer. I so enjoyed having Ari, Derek, and Brody here. Early last winter, I had promised that I would watch Drage for the summer. I really enjoyed having him here, along with everyone else.


One day, Ari and I were not so aware of what was happening outside. We knew the boys were outside having a good time. This is what we found.






It's always fun at Grandma's house!!!
(And, Yes, he was bathed and clean by the time Mom came to pick him up.)

4 comments:

The Henriksons said...

I have always thought it was fun to be at your house and I bet the grandkids love it!! Sorry we didn't meet up this summer. Hopefully soon. Millie

The Hardy Things in Life said...

Grandma's house is always the BEST!!

Carol Brown said...

Hey Maudie,
I missed my Maudie fix again this year! I waved at you as we drove through Twin on the way to Rexburg though. Did ya see me? Carol

Vicky said...

Baby, you are so lovely, you are an angel, and may you happy forever!
tea length mother of the bride dresses