Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Drage Cameron

Here are some pics of DC Vipperman. Enjoy!


Proud Dad (son in BYU Cap)




Drage loves his Mom


Grandpa & Grandma Vipperman with Drage


Grandpa, doing what he does best



Drage is dressed and ready to go home.





Grandma enjoying the new grandson



Dad & Drage on their way home.



Drage was born on February 27 at 10:00 p.m.
He was 7 lbs, 20.5 inches long
Drage Cameron's name came from two former BYU Football players.
The nurse said his middle name should be 'stubborn'.
Welcome to the family Drage!!


5 comments:

Hannah said...

so cute!!! Congrats! I love the little outfit he came home in! ADORABLE! love you guys!

The Henriksons said...

What a cute baby!! I guess we will soon be seeing more blessing pictures!! I love to see your family growing. Millie

Vip said...

The "grandma and grandma" thing is kind of throwing me. You might want to change that, it is really freaking me out.

riosfamilyinc said...

Thanks for sharing Maudie! He looks so adorable. Ever since they had Drage I have been bugging Zech about having Elai. I told him I don't care that Ashley was due before me, I want my baby too!

The Hardy Things in Life said...

He is so cute in his little going home outfit!! Love it a lot!! Congrats to mom and dad, and well of course the grandparents!! love you guys!! Hope things are going well!!