Sunday, March 22, 2009

I love Sundays!

After reading Becky's post for a perfect 'math' day, I thought I should share my perfect Sunday.
  • Kissed Rick as he headed out of the door to his Bishopric meeting. (Ok, I admit it, he had to kiss me while I was still in bed before he left)
  • Layed in bed until 9 am
  • Checked the blogs, email, and Store Ads online
  • Rick comes home from meetings to find I haven't gotten ready for church yet. We have a bowl of cereal together and I head out to take a shower.
  • I followed Rick back to the church. ( we have to take two cars so I can come home after church. but we still like to walk in together)
  • I visit with all my sweet elderly sisters on the way in to the chapel and prepare for Sacrament meeting.
  • After Sacrament meeting I talked to friend who is moving. We cried together.
  • Atter church, I came home and baked chicken and mashed potatoes.
  • Got to visit with Justin on the phone
  • Rick comes home for dinner. We enjoy catching up for the days activities
  • I visit with Lyric about how to make egg sandwiches and the Draper Temple Dedication as I wave good-bye to Rick (he's on his way to do his home teaching)
  • Called Marc to find that he and Ashlee were also able to go to the Draper Temple dedication
  • Ariane calls for her Sunday visit. We talk about everything and everyone.
  • After I hang up from Ari, Rick and I rewind the DVR to watch Celebrity Apprentice
  • Graded a set of papers, put them in the grade book, checked the blogs and . . .
  • realized what a wonderful Sunday it has been.

I love Sundays!!!

5 comments:

Vip said...

Sounds like you all had a great Sunday as well. We really had a good time and Audrey was really cool tonight after having a bad week with her teeth.

The Henriksons said...

I am with you there girl. I love Sundays. Millie

The Hardy Things in Life said...

What a wonderful Sunday!! I just love them too!!

Carol Brown said...

MAUDIE!!! I am so excited you commented on my blog. I miss ya and I am so sad I won't get to visit you this summer. Such a bummer. I like going to your house better than Education week! No lie!
I was sneaking peaks at your blog and Lyrics and Arianne's just to get a VIP family fix. I know I am not part of the blood line.. but I really wish I was. ( I hope that's not creepy.)
Carol

Unknown said...

If I wasn't sooooo tired and hungry when my Sunday is finished I might enjoy it to!!!!!!