Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Big Announcement!!



Tonight I went with a good friend to see Twilight. I have been worried about seeing the movie for fear it wouldn't live up to the pictures in my mind. I was pleasantly surprised. It was wonderful. I loved it. I would go again but instead, I'll just buy it when it comes out. Or maybe a Mother's day gift?


Anyhow, I have teased everybody about who they liked. My friend is definitely an Edward. She said she has always liked the 'bad boys'. I liked Jacob but he always seemed a little young for Bella. My favorite story is about Lyric being a 'Mike' person. As I watched the movie I could see why Lyric was a 'Mike'. He would be my choice of boy for my daughters to date.





However, tonight I found out who I am. I'm a






CARLISLE



WOW!

4 comments:

themechams said...

Maudie, My girls won tickets to the opening so we got to go a week early! And I have read the books and thought they were well done. Al along , before I even saw him, I was with you. Carlisle all the way! When we saw the movie, I became and even more devoted fan.
:-)

The Henriksons said...

I went with my friend Carol and her daughters and some young women on opening night at midnight!! I thought the movie was well done. (The movies never seem to live up to the books.) I have always wanted the girls to like Jacob more. But I think as mature women (Ha, ha, ha) Carlisle is definately the best choice!! Millie

SL&G said...

I'm a bigger fan of Mike after seeing the movie! I just don't get why Bella won't date him!

Bonnie B. said...

Hello Miss Maudie!!! I'm so excited that you have a blog. I found a link to you on Sarah's blog...anyway...I have yet to see the movie. Can't wait, though. I love the books. When I took one of these twilight character tests, I was an Esme. How are you guys?