Saturday, January 17, 2009

Zech & Emiley's Sealing


Today, Rick and I drove to Rexburg to witness the sealing of Zech and Emiley Rios. What a wonderful experience. We enjoyed visiting with Donna and John. We got to meet Emiley's family and some of their friends. (Hannah, Zech's old roommates were really cute!! I tried to give them your number but I didn't have my cell with me. sorry) It was just a lovely day, in a lovely place, with lovely people. Here are my poorly taken pictures. Enjoy.




























9 comments:

The Henriksons said...

Thanks for sharing your pictures!! What a great day! This is one of those times I wish we lived closer. Millie

riosfamilyinc said...

I'm so glad u and uncle Rick were able to make it. We love you guys!

donnaR said...

Thanks for being the one who saved us all by remembering your camera.

donnaR said...

Rick & Maudie, you were right. Idaho Falls Airport is dinky! We got there rushing like OJ Simpson through the Airport corridors (remember those TV commercials). All the TSA security folks were looking at us huffing and puffing as we rushed...they didn't have much anything else to do, and We beat the aircraft to the departure gate. Good thing we stayed to eat with you guys...thanks for the tip. John

riosfamilyinc said...

emileyrios@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

MAUDIE!!!! you sly dog!!! haha, that is so funny. too bad... :)

Hannah said...

hey maudie, that last comment was from me but i was accidentally on my friends account! :) haha, you crack me up!

riosfamilyinc said...

Let Hannah know we have pics and phone numbers for all Zech's roomates!

Hannah said...

hahaha, oh my gosh. I'm glad that you guys are all looking out for me!