Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to Schol

Well, today it was back to school. Yipppeeee!! Actually I was quite excited about the day. And then half way through it, after looking at tired, uncaring students I lost my enthusiasm. The good news, tomorrow is another day!! My students should be more rested and ready to learn. Hopefully I'll be more exciting and get them excited. I am going to show them a Rosa Park Video that is really good. It talks about how the blacks were treated and how they decided to do a bus boycott. Everytime I have shown it, the students are really into it. I'm looking forward to
it.



My highlight of the day was watching the 2 hour special of the Bachelor!! No, my highlight was discussing the 2 hour special with my daughters on Messsenger. Every one is welcome!!



3 comments:

Vip said...

I'm going to bow out of that discussion but go ahead and invite me for the one on Rosa Parks, that is more up my ally.

Hannah said...

haha, my roommates are watching the bachelor now! :) I hope your girl wins ;) love ya! thanks for everything!

The Hardy Things in Life said...

the bachelor, huh!! Super fun! I will have to watch it!! hope you had a merry christmas! Sounds like you are getting back into the swing of things with school and all!! Love ya!